• His written Word, the Bible, is what I live and die by. I make a difference between English translation theology
and what the Scriptures actually say, so I do carefully compare any translation with the original languages.
• I Believe the Scriptures present a standard of living for all who profess Christ, and I will not compromise
• I have no interest in "Christianizing" non-believers by imposing Biblical standards, in which they may have
no personal convictions, upon their personal lives.
• Rather, I strive to live as an example of Christ in such a way that the weary may see that in Him hope, eternal
life, rest, and peace can be found. I often fail miserably.
• I draw a sharp line between living faith and dead religion, and do not feel inclined to be diplomatic with
those who claim the scriptures as their authority but with their words and actions show no regard for them.
• I do believe the words of Christ Himself when he said that He is the only way, the only truth, and the only
life, and that no one comes to the Father but by way of Him.
• I support human rights for all regardless of gender or sexual orientation--whether or not I agree with the
way a person may choose to live his or her life.
• The example of Christ gives me the freedom to love people whether or not I agree with all of their choices.
• I abhor hatred and prejudice in all its despicable forms.
• Concerning abortion, I am pro-life. I consider abortion the taking of a human life and oppose it except in
cases where a clear choice must be made between the life of the unborn child and the life of the mother.